Friday, December 11, 2009

I Know this doesn't belong here, but...

I wanted to respond to the assignment we were give o so long ago to put up the reasons we didn't like Kinbote, but I honestly found that I liked him more that I would have expected to...I mean I know he is arrogant and stuck up and ultimately absolutely nuts, but for whatever reason I like him. i though long and hard about this and I realized that the reason I like him is because he doesn't know that people don't like him. H e therefore live in a world without judgment and personal attacks, because he simple doesn't believe that they are there at all. It's not as if he even ignores these obvious dislikes of who he is, I honestly think he doesn't' know they are there. He got to be the king of his own made up land, he is admired and a brilliant commentator, I mean the guys got it all...I guess my question is why wouldn't you want to live remove from a reality that tears you down, why not live in a made up one that builds you up?

No comments:

Post a Comment